This one I couldn't get right. Too many elements in one haiku:
Phone ringing!
He can't find the pockets
in his Spiderman costume.
This one is particularly terrible:
Frantic, he
searches for his phone
in his Spiderman costume.
Lecture hall:
He can't find his phone
in his Spiderman costume.
Phone ringing in class!
Where are the pockets
in this Spiderman costume?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hmm. perhaps you need a title? are titles cheating w/ haiku?
Learned Professor
Frantic, he
searches for his phone
in his Spiderman costume.
Titles are NOT cheating - giving context is not the same a shoe-horning in extra content.
I think it's possible to cheat with a title of a haiku, but as a rule, I don't think it's cheating.
Also, in the actual Jap shit, it's usually embedded in a travelogue. So, whatever.
It's not like there are any fucking rules. David.
Still - there's the difference between the context and the image. I could provide a context for the image - but the image is still too much... stuff for a haiku.
Failure.
Post a Comment