skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
bandersnatchery
Friday, November 9, 2007
It has been an hour, please leave my office hours before I call the TA...
Obsessed student:
I will not share
your Cheetos.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(11)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(25)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(28)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(14)
►
2008
(236)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(35)
►
February
(62)
►
January
(25)
▼
2007
(101)
►
December
(23)
▼
November
(78)
On being sick, fucked up on NyQuil, and feeling li...
my space consumes me
3 more fillings
Thanksgiving, Reno
Two chinks in the hand,are worth one in the bush.F...
Snowed in at Bozeman Airport I (Montana Taxi Drive...
After Paul Erdos
This is not a poem.
After reading Coleridge's "Kubla Khan"
21 Instant Messages to Paul Muldoon: 4 (Hey Lady, ...
Some shit about splooging your identity on the wor...
21 Instant Messages to Paul Muldoon: 3 (Fantasizin...
I haven't Sarah's scruples.
21 Instant Messages to Paul Muldoon: 2
21 Instant Messages to Paul Muldoon: 1
On Van Gogh's "Mulberry Tree"
On Cagnacci's "Martha Rebuking Mary Magdalene for ...
Knowledge of the Serpent
At the dentist's
Pedagogical bliss, pt. II
pedagogical bliss
At Home
An exchange of bodily fluid unintended.Overturning...
Ode on coming to suspect that the enormity of your...
I guess I have to take care of this myself
Touch (from kathy c/o david)
on behalf of kathy
As I run off to lecture, considering further signs...
Morning drive to school
Shouting "Whoah!"as my turd falls -hope nobody els...
And absinthe doesn't quite achieve it's proudlegen...
looking at the world through dirty glasses
Burbank, 7:49 a.m.
It's Important to Tell Him What Feels Good: Though...
Holy Sonnet XIV: The Morning After
creation as domination as transubstantiation
Yeah, sure, his poetry's good;But how's his ink?
quietly fighting the urge to impale someone with t...
Note to self after reading particularly egregious ...
"To Catch a Predator" circa 1858
Inspired by Noodler's The Whiteness of the Whale. ...
May I speak for an old friend?
Reflections on the last day's worth of activity on...
Somebody else's haiku
Too much fleshon his facefor his emotions.
Norton Simon museum, grey Sunday afternoon
Apples, carelessly baked.
Dinner Menu
There are only so many politic ways to say 'I don'...
The party's over.
He's from Tel Aviv.
Proximity as the Source of All Suffering
When I'm feeling depressed, I try to remember that...
Hanging inmy spacelike old cow fart.
A depressed person is probably not the best source...
Revelations on Power and Significance
On finding myself tempted to drink whiskey at home...
Reasons why it may become more appropriate to take...
The new, improved Clorox Toilet Wand System. (Keep...
I thought it wasa crack on a cupbut it was onlymy ...
Case study: Partial explanation for my difficulty ...
Brief existential crisis after realizing absurdity...
Sun Tzu says I'm hopeless.
Depression, Part III
Depression, Part II
Obsessed student, please leave my office. Your squ...
It has been an hour, please leave my office hours ...
challenge
purpose
Has this replaced the screaming fish?
A tattoo of Iris Murdochis almost as wonderfulas I...
Failed
Eager to please,his hair flopsas he lunges.
From a recent visit to some people:In the toilet -...
I'd thought readingflashlight reviews wasrock bott...
Depression
...4...5...6...testing
testing...1...2...3
No comments:
Post a Comment