Monday morning:typing "cnn.com"with unwashed fingers.
the changing of tidesis merely a matterof taste.
boundandfucked.com:Not in front of studentsat ten a.m.
By the way I would like to see a list of major "weekend peak" phenomena next to a list of major "weekend trough" phenomena. So far my research reveals "Animal Crossing" is weekend-peak and "Rwanda" is weekend-trough.
I wonder:what's the deal with Louisville?Makes a girl price ticketsto Kentucky.Obsessed student:Are you fromKentucky?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Monday morning:
typing "cnn.com"
with unwashed fingers.
the changing of tides
is merely a matter
of taste.
boundandfucked.com:
Not in front of students
at ten a.m.
By the way I would like to see a list of major "weekend peak" phenomena next to a list of major "weekend trough" phenomena. So far my research reveals "Animal Crossing" is weekend-peak and "Rwanda" is weekend-trough.
I wonder:
what's the deal with
Louisville?
Makes a girl
price tickets
to Kentucky.
Obsessed student:
Are you from
Kentucky?
Post a Comment