This burger is good.
Juices running over my lips,
Like transparent sexual imagery,
Like a cling-wrap dress they use to wrap the meat.
The world is a meat market, and no one is vegetarian.
Where do they keep the kosher meat?
A knock on my door two years before.
“You wanna hang out, Man?”
They still called me “Man” back then.
“Uh … no.”
Mistake!
“Let me piss first,” I should have said,
“Because I’ve got a big dick,
And it likes to remind me that it’s still there,
It has needs.”
“Yeah, let’s go.”
“Let’s get a steak, some tacos lengua.”
A mistake
Changed my life.
I should have gone
And maybe stayed gone.
Would I notice the difference now?
Do you notice you have balls?
Yes
No
Take it for granted
You always know.
Do I have balls?
Do I have anything else?
Do I need anything else?
Friends with balls.
And a juicy piece of meat.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is all about the tacos lengua for me. Rock on.
Post a Comment