Carla I wrote a poem on my experiences in Bozeman for you but it wasn't really a response to this one so I posted it as its own item. Also my experience in Bozeman took place approximately 17 years ago.
Also Carla my best friend from around 4th grade through high school, her name is Shana but she goes by Naomi now 'cause I think Shana is her slave name, used to live in Bozeman when her parents were cocaine dealers (she as about 3 years old at the time). Apparently they bought a ranch that used to be owned by Stephen Stills and the plate glass view window right in front had a hole in it from a bullet where Stephen Stills had shot at a cow, thinking it was a ghost. I am just saying that I would totally trade places with you. I love Bozeman.
Bozeman by itself is not such a problem...but MSU is not a place for people who deviate much from the norm. And I don't fit in here. And I am here by myself during an insane, incredibly frustrating work-year. Also, there is no sex. If only it were just a matter of Bozeman being Bozeman.
2 comments:
Carla I wrote a poem on my experiences in Bozeman for you but it wasn't really a response to this one so I posted it as its own item. Also my experience in Bozeman took place approximately 17 years ago.
Also Carla my best friend from around 4th grade through high school, her name is Shana but she goes by Naomi now 'cause I think Shana is her slave name, used to live in Bozeman when her parents were cocaine dealers (she as about 3 years old at the time). Apparently they bought a ranch that used to be owned by Stephen Stills and the plate glass view window right in front had a hole in it from a bullet where Stephen Stills had shot at a cow, thinking it was a ghost. I am just saying that I would totally trade places with you. I love Bozeman.
Thank you for such a thoughtful comment.
Bozeman by itself is not such a problem...but MSU is not a place for people who deviate much from the norm. And I don't fit in here. And I am here by myself during an insane, incredibly frustrating work-year. Also, there is no sex.
If only it were just a matter of Bozeman being Bozeman.
Post a Comment