Tuesday, December 4, 2007

From Lady Fong to Lady Yi

It is my great honor to be married
to the only man in Hunan Province
that Lady Yi will not accomodate!
How remarkable; you say you are too dainty
for my second junior husband's schlong,
but he assured me that your senior husband
had no problem with it after you fell asleep.
Anyway, I suppose the lad is nearly twenty-three -
much too old for you, you lecherous hag.
The next time you come to visit,
I must remember to lock up my sons.
After all, the eldest is nearly nine.
I will see you at aerobics class,
but I can't come for Tichu. Don't bother
asking Lady Tsai; she has already borrowed
my second junior husband for herself.
I doubt we will see her in society for a week!
Don't go near her bedroom; you'll hear her yowling
like a stuck cat. Sincerely, Lady Fong

No comments: