I've noticed that all my favorite poems of yours are about tits. I don't think this is my fixation - while I do appreciate a good tit or two, my taste in poetry is not, in general, particularly tit-slanted.
I think it's because I like sincerity, and your tit poems are the most sincere. And imagistic. And lively.
I think I love your tit poems because you love tits.
3 comments:
This may be my favorite poem of yours yet.
I've noticed that all my favorite poems of yours are about tits. I don't think this is my fixation - while I do appreciate a good tit or two, my taste in poetry is not, in general, particularly tit-slanted.
I think it's because I like sincerity, and your tit poems are the most sincere. And imagistic. And lively.
I think I love your tit poems because you love tits.
Yeah. After I wrote this, it occurred to me that I only seem capable of true emotive honesty when writing about breasts.
sigh.
Well, I suppose being a one-dimensional poet is better than being a zero-dimensional poet.
I believe you are very definitely a three-dimensional poet, at a minimum.
Post a Comment