Friday, July 23, 2010
A text message from my friend Phlodo
"I have this image where rationalism lives in a house and keeps wild unexplained things outside. Science looks out the window and tries to explain things so it can bring them in and keep them as pets, romance lives on the porch and keeps the garden - safe nature, and horror ventures into the forest."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Also:
"And in the forest lives wild pre-human madness."
"Sci-fi is on the porch with romance and fantasy. Romance novels are in the windowless bathroom masturbating. And e e cummings is lost in the woods."
I am tempted to elect your friend Phlodo to join this fucking blog, because he is clearly a poet.
Has he written haiku yet, intentionally?
+1)^2
He would be a great addition. I convinced him to get a twitter account so I wasn't the only beneficiary of his awesomeness. I will ask if he's interested.
Post a Comment