Sunday, August 31, 2008

Today I aspire to become more like Martha Plimpton in several ways, except perhaps the having-kissed-Corey-Feldman way.

Me and Martha Plimpton
in a fancy elevator,
narrating audiobooks.

2 comments:

Thi N said...

You know
too much culture
for me to follow.

Carla said...

If my twenties were all about hiding my ridiculous absorption of pop culture from being raised by a television, my thirties are all about embracing it.
I actually stayed home from school when I was a kid (my mom encouraged me to stay home from school) to watch Bo and Hope's wedding on Days of Our Lives. This is *after* having stayed home to watch Bo ride in on his motorcycle and save Hope from an awful wedding to Victor Kiriakis (I think).
Also, I stayed home to read Homer and try to learn to read German. I was pretty much never in school, I think.