That should more properly be: longing, death, and the revivifying powers of food. Was Don Gato actually alive by the end of the song, or was he a cat-zombie? And if the latter, would the Lady Cat (who was fluffy, white, and nice and fat) still have wed him? Would he have demanded to eat her brains? Discuss.
4 comments:
That should more properly be: longing, death, and the revivifying powers of food. Was Don Gato actually alive by the end of the song, or was he a cat-zombie? And if the latter, would the Lady Cat (who was fluffy, white, and nice and fat) still have wed him? Would he have demanded to eat her brains?
Discuss.
Every time I try to read this my brain glazes over. I have no ide why. I can't parse this at all. I feel neuro-linguistically de-programmed.
I think you've found some kind of metrical formula for invisibility from Thi.
In order to get this found poetry, you have to know the children's song "Don Gato". Google, my son.
Now I see the light.
This connects, in my mind, to:
http://kalinara.blogspot.com/2008/08/chomp-chomp-chomp-part-ii.html
Post a Comment