Vacationing at a beach house in florida with my father's family. Now that rowan is safely asleep, I feel comfortable drinking. Making margaritas with my father, he comments that he got twice the lemon juice out of the same number of lemons last night. I tell him the parkinson's probably boosts his efficiency.
Given lemons,
he who makes lemonade
lacks imagination.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Of course, we were squeezing _limes_, not lemons. I plead drunkenness. My father's margaritas are strong.
Is this a logic puzzle? Where the amount of lemon juice you got out of limes was 0 each?
Conversation, father and his step son:
ss- Yeah, let's find a bar, you and me. You can be my wing man.
dad- wing man?
me- It means you help him get laid.
ss- Yeah. You get the mom, I'll get the daughter.
ss- ...
ss- But I'm telling my mother, though.
dad- that's ok.
Post a Comment