cool, cool, cool
My room feels cool
because it's so hot
Getting up every once in a while
Turning on the switchblade-switch that makes sure the light goes on over the fan
and then turning on the switch on the wall that controls both
Pulling first one metal cord; hung with plastic coins at the end
then the other
Then trying the switch on the wall again
To see which order produces the air-lift;
To see which order produces the least heat with the most light
Should I breathe in sloooowly first or should I try finding the optimal order again
Or should I do them at the same time
It may not matter
But it's kind of fun to play with the fate of the room
And figuring out what may do it
And what might be the absolute best thing I can do given the preparation I have:
The physical condition of my body
The state of awareness and cunning my mind has started itself in
today
It somehow, ironically,
Feels like a cool, and breathily numinous--breeze
1 comment:
"play with the fate of the room" - I like!
Post a Comment